Heavy & Light Type Metal Construction
Why metal construction…
• It has a high construction speed.
• Flexibility in design, because it allows the housing of large openings, without intermediate columns.
• It has a high degree of seismicity due to the light construction, which is less stressed during the earthquake and the permanent deformations are less. The metal absorbs seismic vibrations due to its elasticity.
• It is advisable to use them in addition of an extra floor on the already existing building.
• Lower cost.
• It has long life.
• The steel frames used for the construction of metal buildings are usually prefabricated and pre-assembled at the factory. This reduces the waste of materials and we have a cleaner and safer construction site.
In case of fire…
• 1 hour fire protection.
• The metal frame of the building is not visible, and it does not rust.
• The metal frame and insulation materials shrink and expand without cracking.
• The combination with other materials such as concrete, wood, aluminium, crystal and polymers in building constructions opens new horizons and promotes architectural design.