Κατοικίες από Σκυρόδεμα
Concrete is a type of artificial stone that is nowadays the most common material for construction.
In reinforced concrete structures, almost all building materials are compatible with each other and their combination achieves a complex element that behaves almost uniformly.
• Concrete buildings or houses (reinforced concrete) are constructed with reinforced concrete foundations and frames.
• Their reinforcement is calculated based on the respective static study of the building. The masonry is made of bricks or dry construction.
• Concrete (reinforced concrete) gives us strong and anti-seismic structures, which have high resistance to compression.
• It has significant tensile strength, is very strong and relatively resistant to fire and water.
• Its use outdoors due to its light colour helps in the reflection of light and heat, reducing the phenomenon of heat shock. In addition, the use of permeable concrete reduces the runoff of rainwater and mitigates floods.
• Does not require special maintenance.
• Lasts a long time.
• It is malleable and easy to use. Raw concrete can be adapted to any form of formwork and meet almost all architectural requirements.
• The combination with other materials such as wood, metal, aluminium, crystal, glass, and polymers in building constructions opens new horizons and promotes architectural design.